Tourist rental

Do you want to enable your home to be a tourist rental home?
We explain everything you need to know and we do all the necessary procedures.

The houses of tourist use (HUT) are those that are offered, whole, by their owner, directly or indirectly, to third parties, in exchange for a price, for periods of time equal or inferior to 31 days.

It must be kept in mind that these houses must be legalized by the corresponding city council of the municipality where the housing is located and must fulfill a series of conditions, the main ones of which are:

  • The property must be fully booked and must meet the following conditions.
  • Have the certificate of habitability and at all times satisfy the technical and quality conditions required for housing in general.
  • You can not be occupied with more places than those indicated in the certificate.
  • It must be sufficiently furnished and equipped with the necessary equipment and utensils for immediate use, and in a perfect state of hygiene.
  • The owner can not be living in it.

We take care of all the necessary procedures to be able to enable your home for the tourist use, as well as to process the rents and all the necessary documentation of them.